Sunday, January 20, 2013

kimgilroyinsideout


kimgilroyinsideout

I received my Holistic Health Counseling Certificate from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition in 2008. I also hold a Masters Degree in Education and Special Education and a Bachelors Degree in Communications. I have spent the past five years using my knowledge to feed my family and myself wholesome, good food.  I recently started blogging about health and wellness (kimgilroyinsideout.blogspot.com) and continue to research and explore personal wellness, lifestyles and recipes. Through my Taste and Talk Series, individual sessions and wellness lectures, I look forward to helping people understand their bodies and the lifestyle that will allow them to meet their health and wellness goals.  By sharing information, healthy tips, recipes and digging beyond the average “diet plan,” I am excited to be a part of the wellness movement that is changing the way we approach healthy living and personal fulfillment.

There is a wealth of information about diet and nutrition and it can get confusing.  Talk shows, magazines, books and diet clinics provide information on health and wellness that is often inconsistent. I don’t believe in dieting.  I believe in living.  Too many of us walk around tired and depleted.  We think that by eliminating certain foods or trying a new diet we will find the body and energy that we desire.  In the five years that I have been studying health and wellness, the many trends and conflicting opinions on what it means to be healthy have made my head spin.  It has left me only to rely on one thing: what my body tells me.

What we put into our bodies is vital.  The food that we eat is the fuel that makes our bodies and brains run.  It’s taken years and I am still tweaking, but I am running on some good stuff and I want to share all my secrets!

I can’t wait to help you feed your soul and nourish your life.  Below please find a list of my services.

Love deeply and eat mindfully,
Kim Gilroy – kimgilroyinsideout@blogspot.com
kimgilroy@gmail.com

My Services.

Taste and Talk – Group Sessions

Experience food.   Prepare, taste, and discuss quality, organic, whole food.  2-hour sessions will include the following:

  • Taste and discover a variety of ways to get fruits and vegetables into every meal
  • Learn how to incorporate whole grains into your diet and understand gluten
  • Discuss and reflect on current wellness habits and learn how to integrate practices to build on your lifestyle needs
  • Learn how to incorporate chocolate and other “can’t have foods” into your life
  • Receive recipes, health and wellness handouts and a gift to take home
  
If you have a group of friends that would like to cover a specific topic please contact me.  Other Taste and Talks include: ”Eat Your Greens” “What’s the Deal with Gluten and Whole Grains” “Cook Once, Eat Twice“ “What are toxins? Do I need to eat organic?  Do I need to do a Cleanse?”

Price: $40 per person


Private Sessions

Private sessions are designed to meet a client’s individual needs.  Through cooking and counseling, clients will learn the basics of healthy food preparation and healthy living. Clients will use Integrative Nutrition’s “adding in” theory to change current eating habits.  Each 90-minute session includes the following:

  • Prepare and take home one healthy organic meal (to feed minimum of four people)
  • One-on-one coaching sessions to review current health and discuss how to integrate wellness practices into your lifestyle
  • Receive informational handouts based on individual goals
  • Follow-up motivational e-mails with notes, goals, recommended shopping list and other wellness tips for your individual needs
  • Unlimited access to call or e-mail me with any wellness questions or success stories
  • Receive recipes and a gift to take home

Price: $125 per person

Teen Group Sessions

With today’s schedules and demands, pre-teens and teenagers need a healthy, balanced diet more than ever. It is important that they feed their bodies and brains with the proper foods in order to maintain optimal wellness. 2-hour sessions include the following:

  • Discuss, learn and reflect about health and wellness through cooking, interactive games and creative journaling
  • Prepare, taste and discover fruits, vegetables and whole grains
  • Students will understand that the phrase “healthy diet” means a lifestyle filled with amazing food and wonderful choices
  • Follow-up motivational e-mails with notes, goals, recommended shopping list and other wellness tips (parents will be included on all e-mails)
  • Unlimited access to call or e-mail me with any wellness questions or success stories
  • Receive recipes, health and wellness handouts and a gift to take home

Price: $40

Let my passion for wellness become your resource.  Experience, taste and explore wellness with Kim Gilroy of kimgilroyinsideout.  Open for business and so excited to meet you!

Love deeply and eat mindfully,
Kim Gilroy – kimgilroyinsideout@blogspot.com
kimgilroy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment