Sunday, October 7, 2012

Open for Business!


kimgilroyinsideout

Open for Business!

I received my Holistic Health Counseling Certificate in 2008 from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition.  I have recently started blogging about health and wellness (kimgilroyinsideout.blogspot.com) and continue to research and explore the newest trends, wellness life styles and recipes. I have spent the past three years using my information and knowledge to feed my family and self, wholesome, good food.  I have seen a few clients through word of mouth but I am ready to step it up and spread the love!

Through experiencing food, discussing health articles and handouts and most importantly discussing your individual needs, I can coach you through the tricky label reading, the diet frenzies and the cooking confusion. This past summer I began seeing clients and this is what they are saying:

“By educating me on how to prepare well-balanced meals and motivating me to reach my fitness potential, Kim Gilroy has challenged me to better myself, emotionally, mentally and physically.  Her positive attitude and insight on wellness has given me a new perspective on healthy living.”

Kerry, 21 years old

“Kim Gilroy has taught us to cook our very own meals along with educating us about making healthy choices. As we leave for college, we are now aware of the decisions we make about leading a healthy life, both physically and spiritually.”

Brittany, 20 years old and Kaleigh, 18 years old

Experience, taste and explore wellness with a program that fits your lifestyle and wellness goals.  I offer a number of programs that allow my clients to experience healthy living at a pace that suits them.  Below are a few of the programs that I currently offer:

Taste and Talk

Experience food.   Prepare, taste, and discuss quality, organic, whole food.  2-hour sessions will include the following:

  • Taste and discover a variety of ways to get fruits and vegetables into every meal
  • Learn how to incorporate whole grains into your diet and understand gluten
  • Discuss and reflect on current wellness habits and learn how to integrate practices to build on your lifestyle needs
  • Learn how to incorporate chocolate and other “can’t have foods” into your life
  • Receive recipes, health and wellness handouts and a gift to take home

Price: $40 per person






Private Sessions

Private sessions are designed to meet a client’s individual needs.  Through cooking and counseling, clients will learn the basics of healthy food preparation and healthy living. Clients will use Integrative Nutrition’s “adding in” theory to change current eating habits.  Each 90-minute session includes the following:

  • Prepare and take home one healthy organic meal (to feed minimum of four people)
  • One-on-one coaching sessions to review current health and discuss how to integrate wellness practices into your lifestyle
  • Receive informational handouts based on individual goals
  • Follow up motivational e-mails with notes, goals, recommended shopping list and other wellness tips for your individual needs
  • Unlimited access to call or e-mail me with any wellness questions or success stories
  • Receive recipes and a gift to take home

Price: $125 per person

Teen Sessions

With today’s schedules and demands, pre-teen and teenage girls need a healthy, balanced diet more than ever. It is important that they feed their bodies and brains with the proper foods in order to maintain optimal wellness.  My 4-week teen program (90-minute, weekly sessions) includes the following:

  • Discuss, learn and reflect about health and wellness through cooking, interactive games and creative journaling
  • Prepare, taste and discover fruits, vegetables and whole grains
  • Students will understand that the phrase “healthy diet” means a lifestyle filled with amazing food and wonderful choices
  • Follow up motivation e-mails with notes, goals, recommended shopping list and other wellness tips (parents will be included on all e-mails)
  • Unlimited access to call or e-mail me with any wellness questions or success stories
  • Receive recipes, health and wellness handouts and a gift to take home

Price: $250 (inquire about discounts for groups of 3 or more)

Let my passion and obsession become your tool and resource.  Experience, taste and explore wellness with Kim Gilroy of kimgilroyinsideout.  Open for business and so excited to meet you!

Love deeply and eat mindfully,

Kim Gilroy
kimgilroy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment